The burpee is one of basic exercises, which includes a deep squat, plank position, low push-up (the chest touches the ground, the elbows are pointed backwards) and jump up. There are many variants of this exercise; all depends on your preferences and fitness level. It is important to know that there are at least 5 reasons to love this exercise and to include it into your training.
1. The burpee is one of the most all-round exercises, as it involves all main muscle groups of our body. This enables to make a full-scale training on the basis of burpee, for example:
2. The burpee is a universal exercise and fits any kind of training – use the burpee as a cardio or strength exercise depending on your purposes, for example:
3. Due to its high intensity the burpee is a record breaker as to the amount of calories burned per minute! Add the burpee to your training and you will feel how your metabolism accelerates, you feel yourself better and your physical fitness and endurance improves:
4. The burpee is the best friend of a beautiful and athletic body! Being one of the most all-round, universal and high intensity exercises, the burpee is done with a high heart rate and requires a maximum amount of energy from the organism. In this case the organism usually uses not only glycogen (a carbohydrate stored by our organism) as an energy source, but also the deposit fat stores – which enable to get a lean and athletic figure!
5. Believe it or not, but the fact is that: “30 daily burpees” as morning exercises will improve your mood and create a surge of energy for a whole day! We recommend: use the burpee as “a remedy against bad mood”, when you want to quarrel with someone – only 30 burpees will help you to chill down your “fury” and think over if it is worth spoiling the mood for yourself and those who are around you!
So, Keep calm – do burpee!;)